Muntech Kaur > Birkett Long LLP > Basildon, England > Lawyer Profile
Birkett Long LLP Offices
CHRISTOPHER MARTIN ROAD
- Go to...
Divorce, Family and Relationships
Muntech qualified in 2005 and has since specialised exclusively in family law. Muntech joined Birkett Long LLP in 2016 and was promoted to Associate in June 2019.
Muntech has been a Committee Member for the Society of Asian Lawyers since 2017 and was elected Company Secretary in 2018.
Muntech has also been a co-opted Member of the Law Society’s Ethnic Minority Lawyers Division since 2019.
Muntech has been an accredited member of The Law Society Family Law Scheme since 2010 and is now a member of The Law Society’s Family Law Advanced Panel.
Muntech is also a member of Resolution.
Muntech attended Middlesex University where she obtained her LLB (Hons). Muntech completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London.
Keeping fit and volunteering
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The family team at Birkett Long LLP has broad expertise in skillfully handling high-value and often complex divorce, child arrangement matters, and financial remedy proceedings. The team is led by the ‘committed and driven‘ Lisa Collins. Recent work highlights include a cross-border property development matter which was headed by Colchester-based head, Philip Hoddell, who is noted for his ‘sharp focus‘. Basildon-based Muntech Kaur is commended for her ‘fantastic advice‘. Solicitor Lucy Birch joined the team this year from Pinney Talfourd LLP.
- Family: Essex - South East > Private client
- Rising stars - South East > Private client > Family: Essex
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Human resources > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Construction
- Public sector > Education