Tracey Dickens > Birkett Long LLP > Colchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Birkett Long LLP Offices
1 Amphora Place
- Go to...
Commercial and Corporate Team
Health & Social Care for Care homes and doctors
Tracey is a Partner with Birkett Long LLP advising on all aspects of company, partnership and limited liability partnership (LLP) law. She also heads the Commercial & Corporate Finance team.
Tracey has been a Partner with Birkett Long for 13 years. She has a pragmatic and balanced approach, acting as a facilitator committed to helping clients record the transactions and business relationships that they enter into in the best way possible. The documentation needs to reflect the level of the transaction or contract and be negotiated sensibly, bearing in mind the risks.
Tracey specialises in the health sector, advising in particular on care home transactions. She also specialises in medical partnerships, acting for doctors and other health professionals, using her 20+ years of experience in this sector.
Trustee of St Helena Hospice, sitting on various committees, including Corporate Governance.
Tracey loves music mainly rock and blues rock and she enjoys concerts. She also enjoys travelling – usually with a set of golf clubs – but also to see the wide world we live in. Kenyan Safari and South American (Peru, Argentina and Brazil) trips are the current highlights.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Birkett Long LLP‘s corporate and commercial practice is led by Tracey Dickens, who ‘stands out‘ for her corporate finance work, national and international transactional experience and restructuring matters. The team has expertise in a range of sectors including banking, healthcare, intellectual property, and education. The ‘impressive‘ David Wisbey advises investors and businesses on corporate finance, M&A and commercial law. Tim Field is also recommended.(Leading individuals)
Birkett Long LLP provides a multi-disciplinary service to a range of health care clients and the team includes members of the firm’s commercial property and corporate teams alongside others. The firm has a particularly strong presence in the care home space, providing a full service to sector clients. Practice head Tracey Dickens specialises in advising healthcare clients on corporate and commercial matters, making the firm a key presence in Essex for healthcare clients.
- Health - South East > Public sector
- Leading individuals - South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Leading individuals - South East > Public sector > Health
- Corporate and commercial: Essex - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Human resources > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Construction
- Public sector > Education