Ben Parmenter > Birkett Long LLP > Colchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Birkett Long LLP Offices
1 Amphora Place
- Go to...
Ben deals with various areas of the law including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate. He also undertakes trust work and Court of Protection applications. Although he finds complex legal work both rewarding and stimulating, his favourite aspect of the role of a solicitor is meeting clients.
Having completed his training at Birkett Long, he qualified into the Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
Ben read Law at the University of Kent at Canterbury having previously had a career in engineering where he had the opportunity to spend time working in Spain and the Czech Republic. After being awarded an LL.B (Hons), he attended Law School at Guildford in Surrey where he achieved a Distinction.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The five-partner team at leading regional firm Birkett Long LLP provides clients with a wide and far-reaching service that covers all aspects of wills, tax, trust creation, and international trust advice. Working across three offices, the cross-practice team works together to deliver an ‘excellent and efficient service‘. Emma Clarke , who oversees the South Essex wills, trusts & probate practice, is regularly engaged in high-value matters and international advisory work. Other core members include private client head Claire Read, newly-made up partner Ben Parmenter who heads the wills, trusts & probate team in Colchester, and the ‘diligent‘ Amanda Smallcombe , who provides expertise on contested trust and probate work.
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex - South East > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Human resources > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Construction
- Public sector > Education