Reggie Lloyd > Birkett Long LLP > Colchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Birkett Long LLP Offices
1 Amphora Place
- Go to...
Associate Solicitor, Reggie’s specialisms include employment law and employment law related civil litigation. He has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law but increasingly specialises in contentious work and litigation using his barrister training. Reggie regularly appears as advocate on behalf of both claimants and respondents in Employment Tribunals and also conducts County Court litigation. He has a particular interest in race, disability and sex discrimination issues as well as various forms of contractual dispute.
Reggie qualified as an Air Diver at HMS Vernon, Portsmouth (1978) and then as a Saturation Diver in Marseille, France (1984). Before joining Birkett Long he was a professional North Sea diver and then an employed barrister.
Member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The Colchester employment practice at Birkett Long LLP is led by the ‘exceptional‘ Martin Hopkins and skilfully handles a wide range of employment matters including representing employers in significant employment tribunal cases – a particular area of focus for Hopkins. Julie Temple rejoined the team at the beginning of this year from niche employment firm Quantrills Solicitors. Her expertise includes advising higher education institutions and large companies on matters including GDPR compliance and gender-pay reporting. Reggie Lloyd handles employment related litigation and represents both claimants and respondents.
- Employment: Essex - South East > Human resources
- Rising stars - South East > Human resources > Employment: Essex
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Human resources > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Construction
- Public sector > Education