Oliver Parsons > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Real Estate, Healthcare
Another example of our trainee programme’s success, Oliver joined PDT in September 2017 as a trainee solicitor and, after demonstrating a flair for property law he qualified into the real estate department in September 2019 where he predominantly acts in the sale and purchase of businesses in the healthcare sector. Oliver also acts for asset based lenders in connection with the creation and registration of security over real estate.
With a positive take on life and a desire to learn as much as he can, he enjoys working collaboratively with both colleagues and clients in striving to achieve practical and helpful solutions.
Prior to his training, he spent time as a paralegal in PDT’s Corporate and Employment teams, as well as time on secondment at ABN AMRO Commercial Finance where he undertook a comprehensive review of their security documentation.
Key Work Highlights
- Advising on a corporate restructure and pharmacy reorganisation with a value of over £2.4 million;
- Assisting with the sale and refinance of multiple pharmacies across London, for a value of over £1.6 million.
- Assisting with a retirement sale of shares in a company that owned six retail pharmacies, for a sale price in excess of £4 million.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation