Chehraz Fox > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Real Estate, Healthcare
Chehraz is a natural communicator with a good knowledge of the commercial property sector. With an interest and passion for commercial property work and thriving in the fast-paced legal environment, Chehraz helps her clients further their business needs by advising and assisting on a variety of real estate transactions.
Chehraz works with Landlord and Tenants, advising on all aspects of leases and ancillary documents for both individual tenants and larger commercial enterprises, Pharmacy and Healthcare clients in the buying, selling and refinancing of pharmacy business and on general Real Estate matters including acquisition and disposals for large landowners.
Chehraz also acts for asset based lenders in relation to taking security and securely lending, counting a large bank for charities and not-for-profit organisations as a regular client.
Recent Work Highlights
- Acting for a large bank for charities on a variety of secured lending projects into the charitable sector ranging from £840,000-£3,000,000
- Advising a renowned media agency on the sale and leaseback of its central London premises for £10,000,000 and a further underlease to a third party Advising a leading independent car service garage with 14 regional south east locations in relation to new leases and lease renewals at its various sites
- Portfolio management for a housing association including the granting of lease extensions
- Advising a prominent restaurant on the lease for an additional premises and lease renewal at an existing well known sea-side location
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation