Noel Ruddy > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Partner, Head of Corporate & Commercial
Noel is a Partner and Head of our Corporate and Commercial Services teams and specialises in corporate finance matters advising on invoice finance and asset-based lending as well as acquisitions and disposals, refinancing and restructures.
In addition to his corporate practice, Noel is widely recognised as an expert in receivables finance and co-edits the authoritative text on the subject, Salinger on Factoring.
Noel’s approach is friendly and collaborative. He sees his job as delivering what the client wants as successfully, quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Noel takes great pride in the quality of the work undertaken at PDT. Above all else, he wants clients to enjoy the experience of working with PDT and value the contribution we make to their businesses.
Key Recent Work Highlights
- Buy-out of Autologic to Isis Equity Partners (now Livingbridge)
- Sale of Amicus Commercial Finance to Investec Bank plc
- Sale of Atlantic Foods to Flagship Food Group
- Sale of Flagship Europe Limited to OSI Group
- Investment by BGF in Anstey Horne Limited
PDT Solicitors is known for its strength in the area of asset-based lending, acting for a national base of clients. The team is led by Noel Ruddy, who is also head of the corporate department, Dawn Shadwell, and William Angas. Former disputes co-head Nigel Davidson retired in October 2019.(Leading individuals)
PDT Solicitors‘ corporate and commercial team is active in a range of corporate matters, in particular advising owner-managers of businesses and asset-based lenders on acquisitions and disposals. The team is also involved in transactions in the media, technology and healthcare spaces. The practice is led by Noel Ruddy and Rebecca Glazebrook, who both offer experience in corporate finance. Ian Lindley leads the commercial side of the practice, and M&A specialist Andrew Hoad is another key contact.(Leading individuals)
Led on the origination front by the ‘well-informed‘ Noel Ruddy and for restructuring/insolvency-related matters by the ‘experienced and professional‘ Dawn Shadwell and William Angas, Horsham-based firm PDT Solicitors provides ‘timeous and personalised solutions‘ to lenders engaged in domestic invoice finance and factoring work. As well as his receivables financing expertise, Ruddy is also active on the corporate front and has developed a strong track record advising on M&A in the invoice finance space.
- Leading individuals - South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Banking and finance - South East > Finance
- Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex