Noel Ruddy > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Partner, Head of Corporate & Commercial
Noel is a Partner and Head of our Corporate and Commercial Services teams and specialises in corporate finance matters advising on invoice finance and asset-based lending as well as acquisitions and disposals, refinancing and restructures.
In addition to his corporate practice, Noel is widely recognised as an expert in receivables finance and co-edits the authoritative text on the subject, Salinger on Factoring.
Noel’s approach is friendly and collaborative. He sees his job as delivering what the client wants as successfully, quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Noel takes great pride in the quality of the work undertaken at PDT. Above all else, he wants clients to enjoy the experience of working with PDT and value the contribution we make to their businesses.
Key Recent Work Highlights
- Buy-out of Autologic to Isis Equity Partners (now Livingbridge)
- Sale of Amicus Commercial Finance to Investec Bank plc
- Sale of Atlantic Foods to Flagship Food Group
- Sale of Flagship Europe Limited to OSI Group
- Investment by BGF in Anstey Horne Limited
South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex(Leading individuals)
The ‘really pragmatic and friendly’ corporate and commercial team at PDT Solicitors is based in Horsham and jointly led by Noel Ruddy, Rebecca Glazebrook and Ian Lindley. The corporate team has strong experience of working on disposals relating to the asset-based lending market. The commercial team has advised on significant commercial contracts, including the commercial aspects of asset and invoice finance documents. The commercial team has also dealt with all manner of data protection issues, supporting lenders and financiers, domestic and multinational companies, charities and non-profits across the country.
South East > Finance > Banking and finance
The banking and finance team at PDT Solicitors is recognised for its expertise in the field of asset-based finance in addition to advising on factoring documentation, financing of MBOs, development of finance products and security documentation. Co-head Noel Ruddy specialises in advising on invoice finance and asset-based lending. Other co-head Dawn Shadwell has expertise in refinancing and restructuring matters.
London > Finance > Asset based lending(Leading individuals)
Fielding a team of ‘experts in the ABL field’, Horsham-based firm PDT Solicitors is particularly noted for its work for funders in relation to factoring and invoice financing. Noel Ruddy has great technical expertise (he co-edits the leading textbook on factoring), which he imparts to excellent use on transactional mandates, including in the context of corporate and M&A work in the space. Dawn Shadwell co-heads the team alongside Ruddy and ‘is very alive to the commercial requirements of ABL and finance clients’.
- Leading individuals - South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex - South East > Corporate and commercial
- Banking and finance - South East > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation