Rebecca Glazebrook > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Rebecca is a Partner in our Corporate team. She is a highly experienced corporate finance lawyer and is known for her pragmatic approach and her ability to get things done. Clients regularly comment on how quickly Rebecca is able to deal with complex issues and provide balanced and considered guidance.
Rebecca has been shortlisted as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in the South-East Dealmakers Awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Rebecca acts for a wide range of clients in sectors including media, food, technology and engineering. Her work spans acquisitions and mergers, management buy-outs and buy-ins, investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and refinancing. She also advises clients on commercial contracts and share structures.
Key Work Highlights
- Sale of Southwood Research to ProPharma
- The merger of Complimed with Pharmalex
- The Management Buy Out of The Specialist Works
- Sale of Starkstrom Group Limited to AIM listed Progility Plc
- Investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited
PDT Solicitors‘ corporate and commercial team is active in a range of corporate matters, in particular advising owner-managers of businesses and asset-based lenders on acquisitions and disposals. The team is also involved in transactions in the media, technology and healthcare spaces. The practice is led by Noel Ruddy and Rebecca Glazebrook, who both offer experience in corporate finance. Ian Lindley leads the commercial side of the practice, and M&A specialist Andrew Hoad is another key contact.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex