Gina Hope > PDT Solicitors > Horsham, England > Lawyer Profile
PDT Solicitors Offices
36-48 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Gina’s calm, sensitive, firm but fair approach to debt recovery is very effective at negotiating and recovering unpaid invoices. Gina has a natural way of communicating in a personable and professional manner, whilst being able to highlight the situation in a clear and realistic way to a debtor.
Gina is very good at what she does. Not one to be easily fooled, Gina has heard all the excuses before! Strong minded and determined, she has surprised many a client with her ability to recover debts that were otherwise thought uncollectable.
Key Recent Work Highlights:
- Collected debts for an asset based lender in excess of £102 million following the administration of a double glazing company.
- Acted for administrators of Toys R Us to recover balances owed by international trade vendors
- Heading up a project to collect debts for an Invoice Discounting company following the liquidation of their client
- Collecting debts for an Insolvency Practitioner in excess of £67,000, when they thought it was uncollectable
At PDT Solicitors in Horsham, the ‘varied skill set within the team‘ translates into expertise in the asset-based lending, invoice finance, recruitment and retail sectors. A recent high-profile case for the group involved the administration of a well-known double glazing company with recoveries of over £1m. The debt recovery team is headed up by Gina Hope, while William Angas is overall head of commercial litigation at the firm.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation