Ian Skuse > Blake Morgan LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Blake Morgan LLP Offices
6 NEW STREET SQUARE
- Go to...
Ian is a leading commercial lawyer in the airline, business travel and leisure travel sectors. He is a well-known and respected key adviser to travel businesses, and regular presenter and commentator on airline and travel trade issues.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Blake Morgan LLP is well equipped to handle personal injury and regulatory work and counts household names including Axa and Air France among its clients. The ‘calm and unflappable‘ Daniel Scognamiglio leads on the personal injury front from the Southampton office and has been advising on accidents across the EU, US and Latin America, mostly involving catastrophic injuries. He is supported by associate Katherine Ettridge. Turning to regulatory and commercial work, Ian Skuse is a respected name for commercial disputes as well as fraudulent claims involving ticketing. His particular strengths are in airline and travel trade issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Property finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Transport > Travel