Ian Skuse > Blake Morgan LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Blake Morgan LLP Offices
6 NEW STREET SQUARE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Ian is a leading commercial lawyer in the airline, business travel and leisure travel sectors. He is a well-known and respected key adviser to travel businesses, and regular presenter and commentator on airline and travel trade issues.
London > Transport > Travel(Leading individuals)
The key names at Blake Morgan LLP are London-based consultant Ian Skuse, who leads the travel: regulatory and commercial team, and Daniel Scognamiglio, who heads up the travel team from the firm’s Southampton office. On the regulatory and commercial side, the firm has a track record of work for airlines, holiday companies and tour operators, while on the personal injury front, the firm works with insurers, claimants, defendants, airlines and holiday companies on a wide range of claims. Associates Katherine Ettridge and Iqval Dale are well-regarded up-and-coming members of the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Transport > Travel
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property finance