Mr Tom Moyes > Blacks Solicitors LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Blacks Solicitors LLP Offices
29 KING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Tom Moyes
Tom Moyes qualified at Blacks Solicitors in 2009. He became a Partner in 2015 and currently works in the Employment team.
Tom specialises in disciplinary and grievance procedures; discrimination; preparation of contracts of employment; directors’ service agreements; employment policies; Settlement Agreements; restructuring and redundancy; and exit strategies.
Tom has recently led on corporate restructures, large scale reorganisations and collective consultations. He acts for recognised businesses across the UK, including a renowned luxury Yorkshire Hotel and a National Restaurant Chain. He has featured in a number of publications including www.employmentsolicitor.com and https://www.personneltoday.com/.
He has been described by his clients as “clearly a very talented solicitor” and “nothing short of brilliant”.
Employment Lawyers Association
Blacks Solicitors LLP acts for both employers and employees on the full gamut of issues, including specialist offerings in claims against the Police and Ministry of Defence, and advising GP surgeries and dentists. It is also regularly instructed by educational institutions. Paul Kelly and Tom Moyes jointly lead the team, that clients praise for having a ‘personal touch’. David Ward , Chris Allen and Euan Lawrence are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire