John Cooper > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Public law and regulation.
Specialist in public administrative law and regulation.
Trained as barrister; pupillage and tenancy, 22 Old Buildings, Lincoln’s Inn; legal adviser Office of Gas and Electricity Markets 1996-99; associate Wragge & Co 1999-2003; partner 2003; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014. Directorships: West Midlands Constitutional Convention (2002) Ltd.
North Manchester High School for Boys; Christ Church, Oxford (MA (Oxon) Jurisprudence); Inns of Court School of Law (Bar Finals).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation