Ashley Mitchell > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Residential development work. Acquisition and disposals, options (both standalone and equalised), mixed use schemes, collaboration and consortium arrangements, planning and infrastructure agreements.
Trained Eversheds, Birmingham; qualified 1996; Wragge & Co 1998; associate Wragge & Co 2000; partner Wragge & Co 2004; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014. Leader of Housing Development and Regeneration team in Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co from 1st May 2014.
King Edward’s School, Edgbaston; Wadham College, Oxford (BA Hons 1992); College of Law, Chester (1992-94 CPE; LPC).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation