Jonathan Chamberlain > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Handles all aspects of employment law.
Trained Slaughter and May; qualified 1992; partner Wragge & Co 1999; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014.
Newcastle under Lyme School; Cambridge (1988 BA).
The first-rate team at Gowling WLG advises UK and international private and public sector clients on the full range of employment, labour and equality matters with particular specialisms in areas such as manufacturing, life sciences, retail and central government. It also has considerable contentious expertise covering High Court business protection litigation through to complex discrimination and whistleblowing tribunal claims. With Jane Fielding at the helm, the group also advises on industrial relations issues and on workplace investigations. Martin Chitty advises some of the UK’s largest housing associations and retailers on all areas of employment law. Jonathan Chamberlain has particular expertise in advising clients on business protection issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation