Davinia Gransbury > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Partner specialising in all aspects of dispute resolution/general commercial litigation with a particular expertise in directors’ responsibilities and directors’ disqualification; involved in a number of reported cases including Re: Gibson Davies & Co Ltd  BCC11; Ciro Citterio Menswear numbers 1-4  All ER; and Partco Group Ltd v Wragg & Scott  All ER 8; City Trucks Group Ltd  BCC 76.
Trained Wragge & Co; qualified 1992; partner 1999; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014.
Russell School, Fleetwood; Birmingham University (1989 LLB Hons); University of Central England (LPC).
Travel, walking, school governor, family.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation