Paul Green > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Construction and engineering.
Partner in non-contentious construction, handling construction projects for major corporates, developers, local authorities, energy companies and contractors. Particular focus on large-scale infrastructure and energy projects, including wind farms, solar and biomass plants. Clients include AstraZeneca, Atkins, Primrose Solar, Morgan Sindall plc and Royal London.
Trained Wragge & Co; qualified 1998; director 2006; partner 2008; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014.
University of Wales, Aberystwyth (1994 LLB 2(1)).
Family, hill walking, football.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation