Andrew Smith > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Head of commercial litigation.
Qualified 1992; partner Wragge & Co 1999; Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, partner, 2014.
King Edward VI Grammar School, Stratford upon Avon; University of York (BA Hons History); College of Law, Chester.
Playing football, gardening, being taxi driver to my children.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation