Louise Hart > Royds Withy King > Bath, England > Lawyer Profile
Royds Withy King Offices
MIDLAND BRIDGE HOUSE
MIDLAND BRIDGE ROAD
- Go to...
Personal injury (claimant only).
Louise is a partner in our well-established Personal Injury team and has 25 years’ experience of dealing with all types of personal injury work. Louise specialises in acting for clients who have suffered from limb loss and acting for clients who suffer from CRPS and is committed to raising awareness of CRPS.
Louise’s experience is extensive and includes acting for clients suffering from:
- chronic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- orthopaedic injuries
- dental injuries
- injuries resulting in post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD) and other psychological injuries.
Trained Withy King 1992-94; qualified 1994; assistant solicitor 1994-97; associate Withy King 1997-2000; partner 2000 to date.
Law Society Personal Injury Panel; Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
University of Lancaster (1991 BA Hons Law and Marketing); College of Law, Chester (1992).
South West > Insurance > Personal injury: claimantWithin: Leading individuals -
Royds Withy King is experienced in dealing with claims relating to paediatric injury and pain disorder cases. The ‘tenacious, systematic, experienced and well-organised’ practice co-head Louise Hart specialises in claims involving amputations and chronic pain. Practice co-head Stuart Brazington is a ‘first-class solicitor with excellent legal and client care skills’. Brazington focuses on brain and spinal injury claims. The firm regularly handles claims arising from workplace accidents, car, motorcycle and cycling accidents as well as accidents involving animals. Senior associate Jennifer Seavor specialises in industrial diseases.
- Leading individuals - South West > Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Personal injury: claimant - South West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property