Greg Callard > Royds Withy King > Bath, England > Lawyer Profile
Royds Withy King Offices
MIDLAND BRIDGE HOUSE
MIDLAND BRIDGE ROAD
- Go to...
Greg is a partner in the real estate team and advises clients on all aspects of commercial property transactions. He also works in connection with the transfer of businesses including pubs and restaurants.
As part of the real estate team, Greg acts for a wide range of clients including SMEs and owner managed businesses, individual commercial landlords as well as tenants. His work includes acquiring a number of retail stores in various shopping centres, predominantly in London.
Greg’s experience includes:
- buying and selling of all types of commercial property including office and retail premises
- advising commercial landlords and tenants on complex leases and commercial lets, including sub-letting
- occupancy and property portfolio advice for commercial landlords
- all aspects of buying and selling pubs and restaurants.
Greg is also Chair of the firm’s charities group and manages the dedicated charity strategy, ensuring that all activities are aligned with business strategy.
South West > Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
Royds Withy King’s varied workload includes property acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work, property development, as well as secured lending and refinance work. Paul Daniels is the overall head of the team firmwide, whose clients include banks and borrowers, corporates, developers and pension schemes, among others. Greg Callard, who made partner in 2018, has experience of handling the transfer of businesses (such as pubs and restaurants), as well as acquisitions of retail stores in large shopping centres. Senior associate Aman Hart provides specialist advice on acquisitions, disposals and all matters concerning property development. Peter Foskett leads the commercial property group in Swindon. Edward Cooke retired from private practice in 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property