Stuart Brazington > Royds Withy King > Bath, England > Lawyer Profile
Royds Withy King Offices
MIDLAND BRIDGE HOUSE
MIDLAND BRIDGE ROAD
- Go to...
Personal injury (claimant).
Stuart is a partner who specialises in brain and catastrophic injuries and leads the firm’s Brain Injury team, which helps clients who have been catastrophically injured and who have multi-million pound claims. Stuart is also the regional lead partner for the firm’s Bath offices.
Stuart has a special interest in paediatric brain injury work and chairs the South-West support group of a well-known child brain injury charity as well as being an active member of the charity.
Stuart is a Deputy approved by the Court of Protection frequently acting on behalf of people who are incapable of dealing with their own affairs due to mental incapacity. Stuart lectures on brain and spinal injury issues to legal, medical and charity specialists.
Trained Clarke Willmott & Clarke, qualified 1991, partner 2001; partner Withy King 2007.
Member of The Law Society Personal Injury panel; APIL; the Bristol Medico-Legal Society; UK ABIF; Brain Injury Social Work Group; Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases NHS Foundation Trust; Brain Injury Social Workers’ Group; Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT).
Sir Thomas Rich’s Grammar School; Coventry Polytechnic (LLB Hons); Chester Law School.
Rugby Union, cricket, family.
South West > Insurance > Personal injury: claimantWithin: Leading individuals -
Royds Withy King is experienced in dealing with claims relating to paediatric injury and pain disorder cases. The ‘tenacious, systematic, experienced and well-organised’ practice co-head Louise Hart specialises in claims involving amputations and chronic pain. Practice co-head Stuart Brazington is a ‘first-class solicitor with excellent legal and client care skills’. Brazington focuses on brain and spinal injury claims. The firm regularly handles claims arising from workplace accidents, car, motorcycle and cycling accidents as well as accidents involving animals. Senior associate Jennifer Seavor specialises in industrial diseases.
- Leading individuals - South West > Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Personal injury: claimant - South West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property