Richard White > Royds Withy King > Bath, England > Lawyer Profile
Royds Withy King Offices
MIDLAND BRIDGE HOUSE
MIDLAND BRIDGE ROAD
- Go to...
Specialising in all aspects of employment law for businesses and individuals, Richard has a strong employer client base and regularly advises on discrimination issues, complex redundancies, re-organisations and business transfers. He often gives seminars and training sessions on a range of topical employment issues which clients acknowledge as being “interesting and beneficial”.
Examples of Richard’s recent work includes:
- Settling a complex unfair dismissal and whistleblowing claim on favourable terms for the employer
- Advising on the purchase of a business out of administration including complex TUPE and insolvency issues
- Successfully defending a high value disability discrimination claim
- Advising on a restructuring and large scale redundancy process resulting in no claims being made against the employer.
Trained at Withy King; qualified in 2002; partner 2010.
Employment Lawyers Association; Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
University of the West of England, Bristol (1998 LLB (Hons); 1999 Legal Practice Course).
Cricket, golf, football.
South West > Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
Royds Withy King specialises in representing business owners and HR professionals in all areas of employment law, including TUPE, tribunal disputes, dismissals and recruitment advice. Bath-based Richard White is the key name in the practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property