Robert Collins > Royds Withy King > Marlborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Royds Withy King Offices
CROSS KEYS HOUSE, 27 THE PARADE
- Go to...
Residential property, farms and estates.
Robert is head of the Residential Property, Farms & Estates team in Marlborough which provides property advice to clients across the South of England and Wales. He has over 25 years of experience in residential property, working with local, national and international clients.
Robert and his team deal with all aspects of house sales and purchases, including:
- Selling or buying at Auction, particularly for farm and rural properties
- Dealing with complex title issues
- Freehold and leasehold properties
- Co-ownership declarations
- Arrangements for property on separation or divorce
- Issues relating to private services and access-ways, particularly on rural properties.
Trained Jaggar & Co, Swindon; qualified solicitor 1992; firm merged to form Quiney Jaggar 1995, partner 1998; partner Withy King following merger 2002.
Law Society; past president of Marlborough Chamber of Commerce.
St Joseph’s RC, Swindon; Coventry Lanchester Polytechnic (1989 LLB (Hons) Business Law); School of Law, Chester (1991).
Brass band – cornet player; supporter of Swindon Town FC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Human resources > Employment: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: M4 Corridor and Gloucestershire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property