Suzanne Clifford-Brown > Wilson Browne > Higham Ferrers, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Offices
THE MANOR HOUSE
12 MARKET SQUARE
- Go to...
Private Client Team
Associate Member of CILEX
Suzanne is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives (ACILEx) and is currently working towards becoming a Probate Practitioner.
Suzanne has over 19 years of experience of working within the Legal 500 recognised Wills, Trusts and Probate team at our office in Higham Ferrers both as a secretary and for the last five years as a fee earner. She assists the teams on a variety of matters including Wills, probate, trusts, inheritance tax, lasting powers of attorney and more.
Suzanne understands that for some clients this may be their first visit to a Law Firm and her priority is to ensure that her clients feel comfortable and confident with the advice and help that she can provide.
Suzanne is a Dementia Friend which is an Alzheimer’s Society’s programme designed to change people’s perceptions of dementia.
Associate member of the Institute of Charted Legal Executives (ACILEx)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate