Jenny Woodruff > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
Residential Conveyancing Team
Jenny is a Partner and head of the Residential Conveyancing Team. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2009, having qualified first as a Legal Executive in 2004.
She has more than 20 years experience in advising clients on all aspects of residential conveyancing and has extensive knowledge of the conveyancing process, including: dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases; new build purchases; remortgages; transfers of equity; shared ownership; help to buy transactions and general property advice.
Jenny manages and supervises the conveyancing teams across the firm in order to ensure our clients receive a smooth and efficient whilst friendly service.
She will also deal with any complex cases and is readily available to speak to clients with any feedback they may have.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate