Rebecca Littlewood > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
Rebecca is an Associate Solicitor within the Private Client team, having qualified in 2009.
She has 10 years experience in drafting and advising on wills, dealing with probate and the administration of estates, advising on inheritance tax, powers of attorney and the creation and administration of trusts.
Rebecca is a member of SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly) and regularly advises elderly and vulnerable clients, either in the office or in the comfort of their own home
Solicitors for the Elderly
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate