Beth Kay > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
Beth is a member of our Private Client Team, and an associate member of ILEX (ACILEx).
Since joining the firm in 2015, Beth has considerable experience of dealing with all manner of enquiries relating to a diverse range of legal needs including Wills, probate, trusts, inheritance tax, lasting powers of attorney and more.
Beth is also a member of the Charities Team dealing with Charity Grants, Charity Pensions, attending meetings and liaising with Trustees.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate