James Dent > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
James is a Solicitor in our Legal 500 recognised Company & Commercial team.
He advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of corporate matters including the sale and purchase of businesses (shares and assets), management buy-outs and buy-ins, reorganisations, restructuring, private equity, joint ventures and shareholders agreements.
In addition James also supports businesses by advising on a range of commercial agreements, corporate governance and partnership advice.
East Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
Wilson Browne Solicitors recently acquired Corby firm Friday Legal Solicitors, a move which enhanced its profile in the East Midlands. The development saw partners Douglas Iles and Duncan Crowther and a team of solicitors join the corporate and commercial group. The practice is led by Andrew Kerr, whose wide-ranging advice to clients covers acquisitions and disposals, MBOs, corporate reorganisations and commercial contracts, among other areas. Also highly recommended is associate James Dent. The firm had a strong flow of work in 2018, acting for clients from a number of sectors, including energy, education, media and entertainment, manufacturing and financial technology.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate