Joe O'Brien > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
Familiy Law Team
Joe is a member of the Family Law Team having joined the firm in November 2018. Joe has over 3 years experience in this area of law, having previously worked in commercial and property litigation.
Joe has experience of dealing with all manner of family issues including divorce, high net worth financial disputes, contact disputes in relation to children and TOLATA cases.
Joe prides himself on his approachable manner and works tirelessly to secure a good outcome for his clients.
East Midlands > Private client > Family
Wilson Browne Solicitors is distinguished by its ‘professionalism and ability to get things done above all expectations’. The group assists clients with all aspects of relationship breakdowns, including contact and resident agreements (in relation to children) and financial matters. Practice head Sally Robinson acts for public sector workers, business owners and professionals, among other clients. Her team has specific expertise in matters involving business and farming assets, inheritance and pension interests. Joe O’Brien, who recently joined from Brethertons LLP, ‘never fails to impress‘,
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate