Ed Rawlins > Wilson Browne Solicitors > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Wilson Browne Solicitors Offices
4 GRANGE PARK COURT
- Go to...
Family Law Team
Ed is a member of the Family Law Team with over 20 years experience as a specialist advising on situations arising from the breakdown in relationships (marriage, civil partnerships and cohabitation) in respect of both children and finances, with particular experience relating to business assets. He enables those he assists to understand the issues relating to their particular circumstances and the range of options open to them, so that an informed and positive decision can be made as to the way forward.
He is a member of Resolution and a Family Mediator.
Ed is also approved by the Law Society as an Accredited Family Mediator
Outside of the workplace, Ed is a local Christian minister and a School Governor.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate