Peter Duff > Blackadders LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
53 Bothwell Street
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Peter Duff is also Chairman of the firm.
Peter specialises in Business Law and offers a wealth of experience in transactional corporate matters to a range of clients from family owned businesses and owner managed businesses to Institutional Lenders.
Peter has a broad range of experience across a number of commercial sectors including Food & Drink, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Leisure, Hospitality & Tourism, Media, Private Equity & Investment, Technology, Innovations & Life Sciences and Banking & Finance.
Serving Vice President of UK200 Group a national association of lawyers and accountants.
Blackadders LLP boosted its corporate credentials in 2019 with the acquisition of the Glasgow business of Morisons. The practice is well known for its M&A work in the healthcare sector and has undertaken a large number of pharmacy transactions in recent years. Areas of expertise include funding, IP and contractual arrangements. Glasgow’s Peter Duff heads the team alongside Dundee-based Campbell Clark.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery