Karen Fulton > Blackadders LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
53 Bothwell Street
- Go to...
Karen has well over 20 years’ experience acting for a large variety of clients from all over the world. She has dealt with all forms of purchases and sales over the years throughout Scotland. Having worked primarily in Glasgow for such a long time she has a wealth of knowledge of the Glasgow market which assists greatly for those moving to the area or investing in the area. She also has acted for smaller developers in bespoke developments. Karen gets involved in residential leasing and residential security work for her clients too. Her friendly, open approach gives purchasers and sellers of all ages comfort in getting through what can be a stressful process.
Glasgow Conveyancers Forum
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow