Neil Robb > Blackadders LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
6 BON ACCORD SQUARE
- Go to...
Business & Property
Qualifying as a solicitor in 1992, Neil has practised in Aberdeen since then acting for a wide range of clients both in Aberdeen and throughout. He was a founding partner of Plenderleath Runcie, a respected and successful Aberdeen firm. Neil’s primary focus is on property related work both commercial and residential, acting for a range of developers, property investment companies and individuals, as well as providing advice to a range of local businesses.
The commercial property team at Blackadders LLP continues to see an uptick in deals in the oil and gas sector in Aberdeen. Clients include landowners, occupiers and administrators, and it is well versed in acquisitions, disposals and the management of large-scale investment portfolios. Emma Gray heads the practice from Dundee, and is experienced in high-value development transactions, with a focus on the office, retail and leisure sectors. In Aberdeen, Neil Robb acts for property developers and builders, and is recommended for development, leasing and finance work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery