Douglas Sneddon > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
30 & 34 REFORM STREET
- Go to...
Private client; head of executries.
Partner in private client division specialising in executries where he is the head of the executry unit and also dealing with wills, powers of attorney, trusts and inheritance tax planning.
Trained Blackadder Gilchrist and Robertson; qualified 1980; solicitor, partner 1986. Past co-author of private client diploma materials for Scottish universities.
Perth Academy; Edinburgh University (LLB Hons).
Golf – member and former captain of Alyth Golf Club.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries