Petra Grunenberg > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
30 & 34 REFORM STREET
- Go to...
Rural land and business team.
Head of rural land and business team. Partner dealing with all aspects of agricultural and rural affairs, including succession planning, partnerships, agricultural tenancies, farm sales and purchases, conveyancing, renewables, wills and planning.
Trained Gray Muirhead, Edinburgh; qualified 1999; partner Blackadders 2006.
St Andreasinstitut, Belgium; University of Leuven, Belgium (1995 Belgian Law Degree); Edinburgh University (1999 LLB, diploma in legal practice).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
At Blackadders LLP, Petra Grunenberg heads the team, which is spread across Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen. The practice handles a wide range of work including land purchases and sales, renewable projects, agricultural tenancies, partnership issues and forestry sales, as well as banking matters. Ellen Eunson, who made partner in 2018, focuses on work in the Aberdeen region and further north, while well-regarded associate Hazel Anderson supports Grunenberg in Dundee.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Agriculture and estates - Scotland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries