Petra Grunenberg > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
30 & 34 REFORM STREET
- Go to...
Rural land and business team.
Head of rural land and business team. Partner dealing with all aspects of agricultural and rural affairs, including succession planning, partnerships, agricultural tenancies, farm sales and purchases, conveyancing, renewables, wills and planning.
Trained Gray Muirhead, Edinburgh; qualified 1999; partner Blackadders 2006.
St Andreasinstitut, Belgium; University of Leuven, Belgium (1995 Belgian Law Degree); Edinburgh University (1999 LLB, diploma in legal practice).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Blackadders LLP has earned a strong reputation for advising clients on land purchases and sales, agricultural tenancies and succession advice; in recent times the firm has increased its focus on forestry work, debt reorganisation and secured lending matters, as well as renewable developments. Led by Petra Grunenberg, the group typically acts for landowners, tenants, developers, property investors and lending institutions. Ellen Eunson continues to win new clients in Aberdeen and the Northern regions of Scotland while director Hazel Anderson regularly provides key transactional support to Grunenberg in Dundee. In October 2020, the group welcomed Philip Buchan from Anderson Strathern.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Agriculture and estates - Scotland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery