Campbell Clark > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
30 & 34 REFORM STREET
- Go to...
Campbell is a partner in the firm’s business division, leading the corporate/commercial unit. He is a Signet Accredited Corporate Law Specialist and a member of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of high quality mid-sized law firms. Recent work includes advising CJ Lang & Son Ltd, one of Scotland’s largest independent wholesalers and retailers on corporate matters and strategic acquisitions and disposals; advising on the sale of SG Baker Limited, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist flexible packaging to LC International packaging group; and The Insights Group Ltd, general corporate, commercial and intellectual property counsel for this global learning and development company, including several international matters.
Trained Shepherd & Wedderburn WS; qualified 1997; partner 2001. Director The Insights Group Limited 2006; member LEGUS Advisory Board 2011.
Bio Dundee Steering group which promotes Dundee’s successful life sciences sector, Campbell also represents Blackadders as a corporate partner of LINC Scotland, the national association for business angels and is a non-executive director of the Insights Group Ltd, a global learning and development company.
High School of Dundee; University of Aberdeen (1994 LLB Hons with French Law; 1995 Dip LP); University of Grenoble, France (1992 Dip French Law).
Blackadders LLP boosted its corporate credentials in 2019 with the acquisition of the Glasgow business of Morisons. The practice is well known for its M&A work in the healthcare sector and has undertaken a large number of pharmacy transactions in recent years. Areas of expertise include funding, IP and contractual arrangements. Glasgow’s Peter Duff heads the team alongside Dundee-based Campbell Clark.
Under the leadership of Campbell Clark, Blackadders LLP continues to be active in the Dundee and Aberdeen markets, handling a range of corporate matters. With considerable experience in the tech industry, the firm also advises clients in the healthcare, and food and drink sectors. M&A transactions, IP and contractual arrangements are key areas of focus for the practice, which is also experienced in employee ownership transitions.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
- Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery