Campbell Clark > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
129 High Street
- Go to...
Business Services, Corporate and Commercial
Campbell is a Partner in the firm’s business division, leading the corporate/commercial unit. He is a Signet Accredited Corporate Law Specialist and a member of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of high quality mid-sized law firms. Recent work includes advising CJ Lang & Son Ltd, one of Scotland’s largest independent wholesalers and retailers on corporate matters and strategic acquisitions and disposals; advising on the sale of SG Baker Limited, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist flexible packaging to LC International packaging group; and The Insights Group Ltd, general corporate, commercial and intellectual property counsel for this global learning and development company, including several international matters.
Trained Shepherd & Wedderburn WS; qualified 1997; partner 2001. Director The Insights Group Limited 2006; member LEGUS Advisory Board 2011.
Bio Dundee Steering group which promotes Dundee’s successful life sciences sector, Campbell also represents Blackadders as a corporate partner of LINC Scotland, the national association for business angels and is a non-executive director of the Insights Group Ltd, a global learning and development company.
High School of Dundee; University of Aberdeen (1994 LLB Hons with French Law; 1995 Dip LP); University of Grenoble, France (1992 Dip French Law).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Present in Dundee and Aberdeen, Blackadders LLP leverages its expertise of the technology and healthcare sectors, in addition to its knowledge of employee ownership transactions, to advise on a plethora of M&A deals. Campbell Clark leads the practice and is adept on both the transactional and advisory fronts; he is supported by Kirk Dailly whose core strengths include commercial contracts, business sales and purchases, brand protection and investment rounds.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow