David Gee > Fletcher Day > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Fletcher Day Offices
110 Cannon St
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
David is a corporate amd commercial lawyer whose practice is focused on advising businesses and individuals in respect of a wide range of corporate and commercial needs
Adopting a pragmatic approach to ensure the client’s needs are met efficiently and effectively.
David’s experience includes working on mergers and acquisitions, secured finance and refinance transactions, advising on a wide range of commercial contracts and licences, as well as dealing with data protection issues.
David’s experience and expertise render him well placed to assist with both the internal and external needs of your business. David also writes articles concerning contemporary legal issues and continues to be frequently published in a number of online publications.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance & Security
- Development Finance & Security
- Private Equity
- EIS & SEIS
- Joint Ventures
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder/Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Terms and Conditions
- Non-disclosure & Exclusivity Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licences
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Advising a company in respect of the £40million sale of a multi-national business operating in the UK, China and the USA.
- Advising an accountancy practice in respect of the asset acquisition of a smaller practice with a view to expansion.
- Advising a property development company in respect of a £9million secured finance facility with Barclays Bank PLC.
- Advising businesses and individual investors in relation to private equity investment and EIS/SEIS status.
- Advising a City based construction warranty provider in respect of a joint venture with a City based commercial finance provider.
- Advising businesses and individuals in respect of the best corporate vehicle for their business.
- Advising a multi-million dollar holiday resort based in the Turks & Caicos Islands in respect of shareholdings, investment and a shareholders’ agreement.
- Advising a US based research and development company in respect of a collaboration and licence agreement relating to patented artificial knee replacements.
- Advising a music technology company in respect of the licensing of blockchain technology.
- Registering trademarks within the UK and within the European Union.
- Advising an adult entertainment website in respect of the control and processing of sensitive data.