Blaise Smith > Weightmans > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
The practice at Weightmans breaks down into eight personal injury practice areas: disease, large loss, commercial insurance, motor, fraud, local government, casualty and costs. The large team in Leeds acts for leading insurer clients, whose volumes of claims often require a separate group of individual lawyers exclusively assigned to them. Dealing with the full spectrum of injury, local government, social welfare, property and disease claims, the firm also represents numerous FTSE 100 companies, PLCs and large private and public organisations. Team head Blaise Smith works on cases up from County Court to the Supreme Court.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Real estate > Planning
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire