Andrew O'Keeffe > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Partner specialising in contentious trust and probate matters with particular expertise in disputes concerning the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, where he has acted for spouses, partners, both adult and minor children as well as dependants. He has also acted for and advised executors in relation to such claims. Andrew is regularly asked to advise on issues regarding the validity of Wills including issues relating to testamentary capacity, lack of knowledge and approval, undue influence, fraud as well as lack of due execution and revocation. Andrew also has considerable experience in disputes relating to the administration of both trusts and estates where he has advised trustees, executors and beneficiaries on matters such as allegations of breach of trust, actions for an account and disclosure of trust documents. He has also acted in claims relating to the removal of personal representatives or trustees. Andrew also undertakes Court of Protection work and has a particular interest in the professional negligence side of contentious trust and probate matters.
Andrew joined Wedlake Bell LLP in November 2015 from Wilson Solicitors LLP where he was a partner.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Wedlake Bell is flourishing under the direction of Caroline Miller and advises across a wide range of high-value and complex domestic and international contentious trusts and probate disputes. Clients include high-net-worth individuals and families, executors, trustees and beneficiaries. Andrew O’Keeffe has particular expertise in disputes concerning the Inheritance Act where he has acted for spouses, adult and minor children, dependants and executors.
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Contentious trusts and probate - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers