Adrian Heath-Saunders > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Intellectual property, IT and commercial law.
Partner specialises in intellectual property and commercial matters with particular expertise in trade marks and copyright law, advertising and sponsorship. He advises on a variety of commercial matters, including drafting and negotiating agency, distribution, franchising and sub-contracting agreements, terms of business and manufacturing and supply arrangements. In addition he advises clients on both UK and EU competition law.
Adrian also advises a wide range of businesses on their intellectual property portfolios, from sports bodies and personalities through to clients operating in the fashion sector. He has particular expertise in advising brand owners on the protection strategies for and exploitation of their trade mark portfolios. He also has extensive experience of advising on data protection and e-commerce issues, as well as advising on a variety of IT matters, including drafting and negotiating software agreements and licences, support and maintenance agreements, and hardware and software reseller agreements.
Adrian joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in 1986 and became a Partner in 1999.
Intellectual Property Lawyers Organisation; the Licensing Executives Society and the British Association for Sport and Law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers