Julia Jackson > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Julia is a Partner and an expert in UK Immigration and Nationality Law having practised in this field for more than 2 decades. She has a particular expertise in the Points Based Immigration System including Investors, Entrepreneurs and Sponsored Workers and has assisted multinational corporations, executives and private individuals to successfully secure and manage UK immigration status.
Julia completed her Training Contract with a small firm in the City in 1994 before moving to Taylor Wessing and then DLA to assist in the start-up of an immigration function. In 2001 Julia moved to a niche West End firm specialising in Immigration before setting up her own specialist immigration practice in 2006 which she ran until joining Wedlake Bell in 2016.
Julia is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association and a member of the Proceeds of Crime Lawyers’ Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Brand management
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Real estate > Contruction: non-contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Employment: employers