Jenny Cutts > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Jenny is a specialist Private Client lawyer providing advice on wealth protection strategies during lifetime and on death through Will drafting, the creation of trusts and advising on lifetime giving.
Jenny works for a wide range of clients from families with inherited wealth to entrepreneurs. She also advises those in their twilight years on managing money down the family line and on issues concerning mental capacity including the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work.
Jenny acts as an executor for her deceased clients and as a trustee for family trusts.
Trained Kelly & Anderson; qualified 2000; assistant solicitor Freethcartwright 2000-04; a year’s sabbatical in Rome; associate solicitor Hyde Mahon Bridges 2005; partner 2007; partner Cumberland Ellis 2008-12; partner Wedlake Bell April 2012 to date.
Netherthorpe School, Derbyshire; Nottingham Trent University (LLB (Hons)); BPP Law School.
Sailing, tennis and music.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - low-mid cap
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Senior executives
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance