Adam Colenso > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Adam specialises in a wide range of property litigation including claims for breach of covenant and forfeiture, dilapidations, lease renewals, rent reviews and service charge disputes. He has a particular interest in leasehold enfranchisement work disputes.
He regularly undertakes possession claims, disputes relating to protected tenancies, boundary disputes, adverse possession litigation and claims relating to rights of way and other easements. Adam also deals with ToLATA disputes, nuisance claims and litigation relating to public houses.
Adam took a History degree at Newcastle University and a Masters degree at York University. Thereafter he completed the CPE law conversion and qualified as a barrister at the Inns of Court School of Law. He was a Partner at Cumberland Ellis from November 2006 and joined Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis in April 2012 when the firms merged.
University of Newcastle (1991 BA); University of York (1992 MA); Manchester Metropolitan University (1994 CPE); Inns of Court School of Law (1995 BVC).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - low-mid cap
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Senior executives
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance