Heike Trischmann > Watson Farley & Williams LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Watson Farley & Williams LLP Offices
15 APPOLD STREET
- Go to...
PARTNER IN THE ENERGY GROUP
Heike specialises in all aspects of oil and gas law, and also has expertise in electricity and water projects.
She has acted for governments, national oil companies as well as junior and major oil and gas companies, banks, energy trading companies, regulators and individual investors in more than 40 countries worldwide on a broad range of international and domestic corporate, commercial, regulatory and projects work in the oil and gas industry.
Heike regularly advises on production sharing agreements, concessions and licence arrangements, M&A and farm-ins, joint operating agreements, oil, gas and LNG supply, transportation, storage and access agreements, trading and other commercial contracts and the underlying regulatory regimes in the relevant jurisdictions as part of investments in the petroleum industry.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Watson Farley & Williams LLP has ‘a number of partners with diverse experience across the different elements of the oil and gas sector and different countries’ legal and regulatory systems’. It is well versed in large multi-jurisdictional transactions and disputes, and acts for banks, funds, utilities, oil majors and energy companies. Chris Kilburn leads the global oil and gas practice and is experienced in handling deals in Africa, Latin America and South and Southeast Asia. Heike Trischmann is a key name for commercial matters and has recently been advising on a number of LNG to power projects. Julian Nichol joined from Akin Gump LLP in September 2021 and Ryan Ayrton joined from Linklaters LLP in January 2022.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Oil and gas - London > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Transport > Aviation
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Employment > Immigration
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Transport > Rail
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employers
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Property finance