Mark Tooke > Watson Farley & Williams LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Watson Farley & Williams LLP Offices
15 APPOLD STREET
- Go to...
PARTNER IN THE CORPORATE AND M&A GROUP
Mark’s practice encompasses mergers, acquisitions, domestic and international joint ventures, venture capital and private equity transactions, other corporate transactions and a broad range of commercial arrangements, including distribution, agency and licensing with a focus on the aviation, maritime/offshore, energy, infrastructure and technology sectors.
Mark worked for three years at the UK Department of Trade and Industry, where he advised both them and the UK Patent Office on the operational, regulatory and legislative aspects of intellectual property and he continues to have a particular focus on the corporate and commercial aspects of IP.
Trained Department of Trade and Industry; qualified 1998; legal advisor Department of Trade and Industry 1998-2001; assistant solicitor Watson, Farley & Williams 2001-08; partner 2008.
The City of London Solicitors Company; The Law Society of England and Wales.
St Gregory s RCCS, Tunbridge Wells; University of Manchester (1994 LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Transport > Aviation
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Employment > Immigration
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Transport > Rail
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employers
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Property finance