Abigail Trencher > Birketts LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Birketts LLP Offices
22 STATION ROAD
- Go to...
Abigail joined Birketts in 2008. She is a Partner, Head of our Employment Team in Cambridge, and also leads our Education Team.
Abigail assists employers with their employee relation issues and helps them avoid and resolve disputes with employees. She has particular expertise in advising clients within the education and charities sector clients on a range of employment issues including contractual matters, equal pay issues, discrimination claims, TUPE transfers and large scale redundancy programmes. Abigail also acts for clients within the private sector advising on board level disputes, restrictive covenants and changing terms and conditions of employment including terms relating to pension schemes.
Abigail has provided employment law training on all areas of employment law and her interactive, practical style is always adapted to relate to her audience, be it directors, HR personnel or line managers.
In 2017, Abigail became a Governor at Anglia Ruskin University.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Employment > Employment
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Public sector > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Transport > Transport and shipping