Mr Simon Errington > Ward Hadaway > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Mr Simon Errington
Head of Property Services (Newcastle)
Simon is head of the Property Services Team at Ward Hadaway.
Simon heads a team of property lawyers advising on property matters in both the private/commercial and public sector.
Simon has a broad range of experience in acting for clients in the investor, retail, leisure, industrial and agricultural and renewable energy sector. The work undertaken for such clients includes all aspects of landlord and tenant work, acquisition and disposal work (including of portfolios), portfolio/estate management work and development work.
Simon has a particular specialism in development finance into the healthcare sector.
Simon has advised a number of local authorities on sale and acquisition instructions, landlord and tenant matters, estate management and development work.
Well known for its housebuilding expertise, Ward Hadaway has also accrued significant experience across a broad range of areas including commercial development, landlord and tenant matters, and real estate finance. Lesley Fairclough acts for commercial and residential developers and jointly heads up the team with Robin Atkin, who specialises in planning. Heather Markham is regularly instructed by clients in the retail, industrial, leisure and charitable sectors. The team often acts in conjunction with the firm’s banking and construction groups in relation to real estate finance instructions; Simon Errington is recommended in this space.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in the North
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates