Mark Smith > Ward Hadaway > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway Offices
5 WELLINGTON PLACE
- Go to...
At Ward Hadaway, practice head Mark Smith is highly regarded for his advice to peer-to-peer lending platforms. Alongside its real estate, acquisition and development finance knowledge, the department also assists property investment funds and has developed expertise in security structures and acting for new types of debt funder clients such as crowdfunders. Lucinda Peters is recommended for the property elements of secured lending transactions, particularly in the health and care sectors.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Ward Hadaway‘s practice includes commercial lawyer and group head Philip Jordan, who has particular experience in the manufacturing, engineering and construction industries; corporate partner James Nightingale, who has experience handling a range of M&A and private equity transactions, investments and reorganisations; and banking and finance specialist Mark Smith. Gavin Maddison and Andrew Finfer left the practice to Irwin Mitchell and Addleshaw Goddard respectively.
- Banking and finance - Yorkshire and the Humber > Finance
- Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property