Mr Russell Ward > Ward Hadaway LLP > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Mr Russell Ward
Russell is a Partner in the Commercial Litigation Department in Ward Hadaway’s Newcastle and Leeds offices.
Russell trained with the firm and joined the commercial litigation team as a newly qualified solicitor in September 2006. Russell was subsequently promoted to associate in May 2011 and to Partner in May 2015.
Russell has obtained an excellent level of experience in a wide variety of cases and has been heavily involved in a range of commercial disputes.
He has significant experience of matters of professional negligence against valuers and solicitors, as well as accountants and other professionals.
In addition, Russell has significant experience of employment claims which fall outside of the remit of the tribunals and within the jurisdiction of the courts, specifically with respect to matters of breach of confidence and breaches of post-termination restrictive covenants, as well as of complex disputed debts, breach of contract and tort claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation