Mr Robert Glassford > Ward Hadaway LLP > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Mr Robert Glassford
Robert has a wide range of expertise in commercial, corporate and contractual disputes. He has particular experience in professional negligence claims and insurance matters and regularly acts for both public and private sector clients.
Robert has also built a strong reputation providing advice in relation to judicial reviews.
Robert has represented clients in a number of high profile claims at all levels of the judicial system, including the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European Court of Human Rights.
Robert’s experience includes work in the following areas:
Commercial / Contract / Insurance
Judicial Review / Public Law
Intellectual Property & Confidential Information
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Ward Hadaway LLP’s ‘highly collaborative’ team is led by Peter Hornsey, who regularly acts in professional negligence, contract and IP disputes. The wider practice also counts corporate litigation, procurement disputes, financial litigation, shareholder claims, judicial reviews and insurance litigation among its areas of expertise. ‘Direct, straightforward and logical thinker’ Robert Glassford is a key name for public sector clients, Martin Woodford focuses on trust and contentious probate mandates, and Tim Toomey handles technology claims. Legal director Lucy Cleghorn ‘instils great confidence’.
- Commercial litigation: Newcastle - North > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - North > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation